Gallus Medical Detox Centers, COVID-19 Admissions Policy
As a leader in the inpatient medical detox industry, we’re committed to providing the highest quality care in the safest environment for our patients. We are doing all we can to help those seeking medical detox treatment to avoid COVID 19 exposure. The health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff and community are our top priority.
We are taking extra precautions at this time to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and full time medical and clinical staff:
- Screening all patients for symptoms of COVID-19 during the pre-admission process and upon arrival on-site
- Our RNs are monitoring patients 24/7
- All staff are self-monitoring and will not enter our centers if they have any symptoms
- Temporarily suspending visits and tours to our centers
- Working with Arizona and Colorado state departments and monitoring their websites daily for updates to guidelines
- Helping other medical facilities in the community free up bed space by transferring detox patients to us
In addition to these efforts to diminish the risk of exposure to both our patients and our staff, I will be the only physician seeing patients at Gallus Detox Scottsdale until this crisis is over.