As a leader in the inpatient medical detox industry, we’re committed to providing the highest quality care in the safest environment for our patients. We are doing all we can to help those seeking medical detox treatment to avoid COVID 19 exposure. The health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff and community are our top priority.
COVID-19 poses a unique and urgent health threat, as does the addiction crisis and we must be diligent in our response to all urgent health epidemics.
We are taking extra precautions at this time to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and full time medical and clinical staff:
- Screening all patients for symptoms of COVID-19 during the pre-admission process and upon arrival on-site
- Our RNs are monitoring patients 24/7
- All staff are self-monitoring and will not enter our centers if they have any symptoms
- Temporarily suspending visits and tours to our centers
- Working with Arizona and Colorado state departments and monitoring their websites daily for updates to guidelines
- Helping other medical facilities in the community free up bed space by transferring detox patients to us
Gallus Medical Detox is committed to being the best first step in overcoming substance use disorders for patients needing medical detoxification services. We have been working hard to meet the increased demand for medical detox services and are delighted to announce the opening of our new Colorado location.