Our Texas center consists of 6-beds, which are all private rooms, with individual 43” flat-screen TVs, access to free Wi-Fi, local food options, a 24/7 expert nursing staff, and more.
Our Texas medical detox center utilizes the Gallus Method, the safest and most comfortable way to detox
The Gallus Method uses proprietary, evidence-based IV therapy and oral medication protocol which safely, comfortably, and effectively detoxes those from these dangerous substances.
Why Choose the Gallus Method of Detox?
- Ten years of experience
- Highest Patient Satisfaction
- Unique IV and Oral Medication Protocol Approach
- World-Class Patient Experience
- Industry-leading Clinical Training Program
- Psychotherapy to prepare for aftercare
- Proven results: less pain, anxiety, depression 98% treatment completion rate
Why Choose Medical Detox at our Texas Center?
It’s crucial that a patient’s first step towards recovery and a life of sobriety is medical detox. Medical detox at Gallus allows the patient to be free of withdrawal symptoms, substance cravings, and ready for sobriety with a clear mind.
- Evidence-based IV and oral medication protocols
- Private room, queen bed
- Industry-leading experience with high acuity
- 43” TV, Free Wi-Fi, cell phone
- Personalized treatment and Next Step aftercare plan
- Meals from local restaurants
- Telemetry and daily physician visits
- Private storage
- Expertise in treating polysubstance use to avoid cross-addiction
Medical Treatment Options at Gallus
At Gallus Medical Detox in Texas, we’re experts in understanding how the body reacts to removing addictive substances from the body. The substances we are experts with are alcohol, opioids, stimulants, nonalcohol sedative-hypnotics (benzodiazepines), cannabinoids, barbiturates, as well as polysubstance combinations.
Our expert medical team has unique expertise in proactively identifying withdrawal symptoms and signs and providing individualized treatment plans to avoid symptoms like sleep disturbance, irritability, anxiety, cravings, and mood swings.
Gallus Medical Detox in Texas Reduces the Stigma and Shame Surrounding Addiction
Fear of withdrawal symptoms, discomfort, and judgment from others force many patients to not seek medical detox, assistance, or help for substance use disorder. Avoiding treatment is extremely dangerous and can lead to serious medical complications.
Detoxing or tapering from substances yourself is also extremely dangerous and never advised. These can lead to seizures and even death.
At Gallus, our expert staff are judgment-free, respectful, and truly care for every patient’s well-being. At Gallus, we understand that patients can feel nervous around deciding to go to treatment, which is why we offer completely private rooms.