If someone calls the clinic and I cannot be reached can I give that person permission to receive information about me?
Yes. If you sign a release of information form, the person listed can receive information you consent to.
Will I be covered on my insurance?
Most insurance policies cover inpatient detox. We can check your benefits for you in less than one hour.
How long will my treatment last?
This depends whether the detox is for alcohol, opiates, or other drugs. Typically, the range is 3 to 10 days.
What is our approach and strategy to treatment?
How often will I be able to see the doctor?
What type of detox treatment is available?
Will I be able to go home on Suboxone/Subutex?
Who are the professionals on staff?
Are visitors allowed?
Are electronics allowed?
Is it a 12-step program?
Are meetings such as AA held at the clinic?
Is it a locked unit?
Can you smoke?
Is there a list of items that I can or can't bring in?
- Identification: You must bring a photo identification card so we can verify your identity. If you wish to use an alias, we need to know this ahead of time. Also, please bring your insurance card or a photocopy if you plan on using your benefits.
- Medications: Bring all of your medications and supplements in their original prescription bottles. This will help us identify your medications. All medications brought in will reside in the nursing medication office and administered by our nursing staff.
- Cigarettes/vaping devices: You may smoke or vape on our outside patio. Please bring enough cigarettes and vape supplies to cover your length of stay. All cigarettes and vape supplied must be in original, unopened packaging.
- Cellular devices: You may use your cell phones, iPad, tablet and/or laptop computers in our facility as long as it doesn’t interfere with your detox treatment. Please bring chargers for these devices. We also provide WiFi throughout our facilities.
- Any miscellaneous items: CPAP machines, walking devices, or any other medically-assisted items that you use at home can be brought in. You may bring your own pillow, or blanket, if that will make you more comfortable. Please only bring enough clothes for a few days and limit items to one suitcase. Please notify your admission adviser if there are any dietary requests. You may bring any snacks related to a special diet if they are in their original, unopened packaging.
Do you have staff that can help with an intervention?
Do I need to bring money?
What happens after detox?
Our clinical director will work with you and the entire detox team to create a plan at discharge, which contains next steps to sustain your recovery.
Please also refer to our post-treatment Aftercare Planning Guide.
Get a free initial assessment
Alternatively, you may call 866-358-6446 and speak to an admissions customer care specialist.