At Gallus Medical Detox Centers, we pride ourselves on being a destination for addiction care. Our mission is to provide the highest quality inpatient medical detox services and to be the best first step in overcoming substance use disorders.
We know that seeking help for your addiction can be daunting. Those struggling with alcohol and drugs fear that detox will be painful, uncomfortable, and frightening — this is why many put it off. Unfortunately, that only makes the addiction worse.
At Gallus Medical Detox, we’ve helped thousands of patients allay these fears, while safely and comfortably helping them overcome their addiction.
We do this by offering a unique and proven medical approach: The Gallus Method. This proprietary method uses clinical expertise and evidence-based protocols to deliver inpatient IV therapy and oral medication–based detoxification treatment for patients with substance use disorders. Our method also avoids cross-addiction.
We have addiction treatment centers in Arizona and Denver, with more opening throughout the US this year.
What our patients say about Gallus Medical Detox
- “This place is nothing short of exceptional!”
- “I can’t be more pleased, impressed, and grateful with the entire Gallus team.”
- “I cannot express in words my deep appreciation for the kindness and very individualized care delivered by motivated and professional caregivers.”
- “The staff was extremely helpful! They did such a great job keeping me comfortable during my detox. For having a two and a half-gram-a-day heroin addiction I barely had any withdrawal symptoms. It was an amazing stay under the circumstances.”
- “I’ll be forever in your debt. I want to thank you so much. The people at work were the most caring — they’re concerned about your individual treatment plans and I couldn’t ask for anything better than that. You guys literally saved my life. Thank you so much!”
- “I love Dr. Gallus and his staff — they are beyond amazing. They should be praised over and over for the hard work they do.”
Gallus Medical Detox is a center of excellence
Gallus Medical Detox Centers are accredited by the Joint Commission, the nation’s largest standards-setting and accreditation body in healthcare, reflecting our clinical excellence. We are also an American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) level III, medically monitored inpatient detoxification center.
Our staff are board-certified physicians and highly qualified RNs with extensive critical care experience, including IV therapy with video and cardiac monitoring 24/7. We offer:
- Alcohol detox treatment
- Opioid detox treatment
- Benzodiazepine detox treatment
- Stimulant detox treatment
- High-dose Methadone detox treatment
- Polysubstance detox treatment
- Other drug detox treatment (bath salts, barbiturates, THC, spice, kratom)
We also have the expertise to treat patients with acute substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health or chronic physical conditions.
Your stay will be in a private, upscale room with a queen bed and all the amenities you need to help you stay connected to your support system and/or handle any business needs you may have, including HDTV and WiFi throughout the facility.
Gallus Medical Detox promotes long-term recovery
Our programs are designed to effect lasting change. Before leaving, you will work with a psychologist who will conduct a biopsychosocial evaluation that helps to identify the next steps in your recovery journey. We want to ensure your success in long-term recovery.
As a destination for care, Gallus Detox Centers are strategically placed near major airports — in greater Phoenix and greater Denver — and we provide ground transportation to and from our facilities.
Call today and see how we can help!
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction or alcohol use, please call us today to take your first step toward achieving recovery comfortably: 866-358-6446
Contact us today
Alternatively, you may call 866-358-6446 and speak to a qualified addiction expert.