Detox for other substances
Detox is a crucial first step in most people’s recovery journey. Detoxifying from addictive substances presents a number of potentially fatal medical risks, psychological challenges, and unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
Other substances that we provide detox from include:
- High-dose methadone
- Eszopiclone (Lunesta)
How do I know if I need detox?
A detox program is used to treat individuals who are struggling with substances or addiction and may meet the diagnostic criteria for substance use disorder.
Substance use disorder is a serious medical condition affecting an estimated 20 million Americans (SAMHSA, 2017). The effects of substance use disorders are wide-ranging and potentially fatal.
There are many reasons why people don’t seek the help they need, including feelings of shame and fear about the process of detoxification. Many fear that detox will be uncomfortable, painful, and even fatal.
The reality is that detoxing from substances can potentially dangerous without proper medical care. You will know if you need detox by seeking professional medical assistance from a qualified medical provider. Our admissions team would be happy to help advise you as to the best next steps.
Different types of detox treatment centers
There are various types of drug and alcohol detox. Not all detox options are the same, either. Many medical detox centers use outdated protocols and oral medications within the confines of psychiatric facilities, leaving patients feeling dehumanized while they stay in a sterile and cold environment.
The Gallus Method of Drug & Alcohol Detox
Gallus Medical Detox provides the comfort of a residential facility, but with clinical expertise that is far superior to most detox facilities. We offer safe, effective, and personalized treatment. We are so proud of our proprietary method that we named it The Gallus Method.
- Individual treatment plans
- Psychological, physical, and social assessments
- IV Therapy Program
- 24/7 medical supervision
- Cardiac telemetry and video technology
- Adjustments to treatment plans to suit our patients’ needs
- An individual recovery plan identifying resources and next steps toward a long-term recovery
We have addiction treatment centers in Arizona and Colorado, with more opening throughout the US this year.
Detox Options for Drugs & Alcohol
Gallus Medical Detox offers the following detox services at all of our centers:
- Stimulant detox treatment: cocaine, methamphetamine, Adderall, Ritalin, and bath salts
- Opiate detox treatment
- Alcohol detox treatment
- Polysubstance detox treatment
- Benzodiazepine detox treatment
- High-dose methadone detox treatment
- Other drug detox treatment (THC, kratom, barbiturates, high dose methadone, Suboxone, and Eszopiclone)
What our patients say about Gallus Medical Detox
Our patients are the best judge of the quality of our care. Here is what they have to say:
- “This place is nothing short of exceptional!”
- “These are some of the kindest, most compassionate staff I’ve ever met. I truly felt loved, and respected. I would recommend Gallus to anyone with a substance issue.”
- “Each and every person I dealt with here was amazing. Thank you for making this process gentle and easy. I can’t thank you enough!”
Call Gallus Medical Detox Centers today and see how we can help you or your loved one take the best first step toward recovery: 866-358-6446.
Get a free initial assessment
Alternatively, you may call 866-358-6446 and speak to an admissions customer care specialist.