The Best First Step
Unparalleled medical detox facilities
At Gallus Medical Detox Centers, our vision is to be the best first step in overcoming substance use disorders for patients needing medical detox. As a nationally recognized center of excellence, we lead the field of addiction in science, education, training and customer experience.
Gallus Medical Detox Centers are unlike hospitals or treatment centers. We provide superior, personalized detox care.
- Highly trained medical experts. We are accredited by the Joint Commission, reflecting our clinical excellence and science-based medical therapies. We instantly treat withdrawal symptoms and keep you comfortable throughout your stay.
- Industry leaders in medical detox. Our carefully selected and highly experienced doctors, nurses, and techs have expertise in addiction medicine.
- Superior customer experience. Our state-of-the-art facilities provide all the technological amenities you would expect in a medical facility, but within the comfort and relaxation of an upscale home-like environment. Gallus provides a world-class patient experience.
Unlike hospitals, we personalize our patient care and provide evidence-based therapies that better manage withdrawal. Residential treatment centers lack the clinical expertise and full-time medical staff to provide the level of care you deserve.
Your safety and comfort are our priority, which is why we provide 24/7 video and cardiac monitoring and IV therapy in state-of-the-art facilities. Your stay will be in a private, upscale room with a queen bed and all the amenities you need to help you stay connected to your support system and/or handle any business needs you may have, including HDTV and WiFi throughout the facility.
Our treatment doesn’t follow a schedule: we take the time we need to treat patients individually, and in a focused way that optimizes treatment outcomes.
Alcohol & Drug Detox Expertise
We have the expertise to provide a range of detox services, including:
- Alcohol detox treatment
- Opioid detox treatment
- Benzodiazepine detox treatment
- Stimulant detox treatment
- Polysubstance detox treatment
- Other drug detox treatment (bath salts, barbiturates, THC, spice, kratom)
We also have the medical experience to treat patients with acute substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health or chronic physical conditions.
How Gallus promotes long-term recovery
Gallus Medical Detox isn’t just a detox service. We offer each patient a biopsychosocial assessment that identifies next steps and resources to support long-term recovery outcomes. Our patients know that they can count on us for support, which is why we are there to answer their calls post-detox and offer any further support and guidance.
What our patients say
- “My stay was the best experience. I have stayed at other detox centers, and this one is 100 percent better. The staff is incredible!”
- “The staff and doctors are very compassionate and caring. It is almost difficult to leave because of their genuine support and treatment.”
Call today and see how we can help!
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction or alcohol use, please call us today to take your first step toward achieving recovery comfortably: 866-358-6446
Get a free initial assessment
Alternatively, you may call 866-358-6446 and speak to an admissions customer care specialist.