Gallus Detox Centers Financing Options
Financing your alcohol or drug detox treatment program shouldn’t be difficult. Gallus Detox Centers has partnered with industry leading finance company Parasail to offer affordable lending options so you can start our program and begin your new life free from addiction.
Before you apply we highly recommend you speak with our admissions advisers who will be able to help you choose the best option.
In an effort to make care accessible to all of our patients regardless of their financial situation, we’ve partnered with Parasail Health to find patient‐friendly payment plans that fit their needs. Parasail is a unique lender in the field of medical loans. Unlike credits cards, Parasail has fixed interest rate loans based on your financial information, no fees and affordable payments that can be spread out monthly to fit your budget to ensure that you get the care that you need.
With a single application, Parasail will search loan offers from all of the top online lenders without effecting your credit score – and you can select the right fixed-term loan option for you.
- Applying does not affect your credit score
- Quickly searches multiple lending offers for you
- Fixed interest rate loans to cover the cost of your detox
- Easy and fast online application
Finishing Your Loan Process
Your lender requires specific documentation to finish up the lending process after pre-approval and fund the loan. The lender you choose will let you know exactly what you need to send in to complete the loan application for funding. but some of the documents that are typically required are:
Documents usually needed are:
- Copy of Photo Identification– can be a Driver’s License or Passport
- Copy of your most recent paystub to verify income-may substitute current year’s W2 or tax return
- Copy of current utility bills with address matching that listed as your home address on your application
If you have any questions about financing or need some help getting through the lending process, we’re here to help you.
At Gallus Detox Centers, we want our guests and their families going through the lending process as easily as possible.
Call 888 228 9114 and our admissions advisers can help with any questions or concerns you have.