The Importance of An Opiate Detox Center
Breaking opiate addiction can be extremely difficult, and can even be dangerous. That’s why choosing the right opiate detox center is vital to a patient’s safety and a successful start of a recovery program. Our inpatient detox program includes:
- A thorough history and physical by our physicians
- Psychological and social assessments
- A customized treatment plan with IV-based medication to safely treat withdrawal symptoms
- Cardiac telemetry monitored by critical care nurses
- Attention to the patient’s overall comfort with upscale private rooms, TV, Wifi and personal massage
Learn more about the Gallus Detox Method.