Clinic Administrative Manager
Title: Clinical Administration Manager
Industry: Healthcare Services / Addiction Treatment
Location: Various throughout the US
Reports to: Director of Nursing
Gallus Medical Detox Centers (GMDC) is a successful, growing medical practice that provides in-patient, doctor-supervised medical detoxification services to patients suffering from substance use disorders, primarily drug (opiates, Benzodiazepine, Methadone) and alcohol addictions. The company’s vision is to be the best, first step in overcoming substance use disorders for all patients needing medical detox services. The Gallus Method encompasses evidence-based protocols, delivered by outstanding medical professionals, enabling safe, comfortable and effective detox treatment, for a best in class customer experience.
The Gallus Detox Centers are Joint Commission accredited facilities. The AZ Center has served thousands of patients in eight years of operation. The company is moving into a growth phase where it will be expanding its geographic footprint by opening several new facilities.
We are looking for empathetic, passionate, and genuinely nice, team members who are committed to collaboration and delivering the best possible care. We offer competitive benefits, care specific educational reimbursement, and probably the best clinical team and customer care focused work environment you’ll ever experience.
The Clinical Administration Manager will provide support to multiple teams within the medical clinic to keep clinic flow efficient. Serves as a liaison between treatment facilities, laboratories, other health care facilities and medical professionals.
- Assists the Director of Nursing (DON) with administrative duties such as faxing, scanning, preparing letters or other documentation, and other administrative duties as assigned
- Assists with coordinating patient’s admission, discharge, transportation, and financial transactions
- Orients new admissions to clinic, reviews financials with the patient and/or family and collects for services
- Answers phones, directing calls to each division appropriately
- Copies and distributes medical records as requested including scanning and shredding
- Interacts professionally with all staff and referral sources
- Fluently explains the Gallus Detox Method
- Acts with empathy, compassion, kindness and effective listening to patient and family concerns
- Always maintains company neutrality regarding 12-step versus non 12-step programs
- Assists with shopping for food and supplies as requested
- Assists clinic staff with cleaning, laundry, food pick up, and admissions/discharges as needed
- Orders supplies and stocks clinic with daily, weekly, and monthly necessities (food-medical supplies)
- Keep records up to date, scheduling maintenance when applicable
- Assists in shipping/receiving packaged medicines
- Attends and scribes for upper management meetings, providing valuable input to benefit the clinic and overall patient and employee satisfaction
- Updates preexisting documents and makes sure the clinic is up to date on state regulated permits and maintenance
- No supervisory or direct people management responsibilities. May provide occasional work guidance, technical advice and staff training
- Prior administrative experience in a medical/clinical setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft office, Outlook and Excel
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to be self-directed, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Current CPR certification
This position may require duties including lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds, pushing and pulling more than 100 pounds, as well as frequent standing, walking, balancing, stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching. Good visual and auditory acuity as well as good manual dexterity and the ability to be readily understood are essential. Applicants must be able to work in a stressful environment. CNAs may be exposed to bio-hazards and chemicals as outlined in the Infection Control, Safety, and MSDS Manuals and to other hazards.
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter which details your relevant experience and qualifications, and at least two to three dates and times when you are available for telephone screening.
Applicants to email: [email protected]
Get a free initial assessment
Alternatively, you may call 866-358-6446 and speak to an admissions customer care specialist.